Friday, March 13, 2009

Nothing To Blog About


Nothing really happens in my life from day to day. I get up, eat breakfast, shower, get on the computer, walk the dogs, eat lunch, put the TV on at 4:30 to start the Required Daily Allowance of ESPN viewing, eat dinner, watch more TV and then get to bed in the wee hours of the morning. 

As you can see, it's hard to get something worthy to blog about. It just struck me that my dogs have the same kind of life. Except they sleep a lot more than me, and eat less. Jury is still out on whether they like ESPN as much as I do. 

I envy their ability to fall asleep instantly. And they are just as quick to get up if I ask the magic question "do you want to go OUT?". It takes me forever to get to sleep, and it's just as hard to get up in the morning (even if it's 11:30, when I usually rise).

So I apologize if there are no new blogs from time to time. Once I get back to work or school I'm sure there will be many interesting things going on. But for now....there is nothing to blog about.

1 comment:

nighthawk said...

Yes ennui in the midst of the mundane. I love the word "ennui it's up there with "schadenfreude" and "sesquipedalian" which, by the way, dumbass spell checker always underlines in red.