Sunday, February 22, 2009

A Quiet Day

Today was kind of rainy and cold..a good day to stay inside. I had written myself a "to-do" list yesterday, since this was the first Sunday that I had no football game to watch and no plans. (Last week I visited my Mom so I was busy all day.)
I vacuumed, folded laundry, spent a good part of the day on FaceBook chatted with friends, painted my toenails (blue!) and watched my taped episode of Hell's Kitchen. All in all, a productive day.
Tomorrow I have more things to do: I have to make an appointment to get my Schnauzer groomed and most importantly; I have to contact my doctor to get a note allowing me to complete my externship for school. Due to my back issues, the hospital requires medical clearance. 
Tuesday I plan to contact the equine clinic and discuss any positions they may have. I was a good applicant and faxed a thank you letter over to them last Friday. Now I just have to wait and see how things pan out and what the future has in store for me. 

No comments: