Friday, February 27, 2009

I'm Disgusted!

I just received an email from the vet hospital where I was SUPPOSED to start my externship last week. Apparently the powers that be have decided that my school requires "too much" documentation and proof for them. The upshot is that sorry, I can't have you do your externship here. Sorry, that you spent your precious money on scrubs that we asked you to buy before you could start your externship. Sorry, that you will now have to spend more precious money that you don't have because you are not working, on an extension for your semester, because since you can't do your externship here, you have to locate another vet hospital that wants you. Sorry, we really tried hard for you but we just can't have our policies violated like that. 


SORRY!!!!

Right now "sorry" isn't cutting it for me. I was really looking forward to doing my externship, some intelligent conversation, some educational activities, a reason to get out of bed in the morning. 

I'm pretty disgusted. Now I have to start the process over again from the beginning and hope that another hospital doesn't find my school's requirements too strenuous.
This does not bode well for a happy March.

No comments: