Tuesday, February 17, 2009

A Job Interview!

I've been communicating with the vet hospital by email yesterday & today..and today's mail was very exciting. I found out that they want me to come in to interview for a lab position on Thursday (good news) and that they will be charging students $1/hour for any practicum time they need (semi bad news, that means I have to come up with $225..but I can get this practicum OVER WITH finally).
I will kill 2 birds with one stone, when I interview I will also meet with the nursing director to firm up my school plans. I'm excited but also nervous. I haven't worked in almost a year. I hope I don't have an anxiety attack during my interview! 
My back has been hurting me, I really don't need it to be acting up just when I'm trying to get my life back on track either. 
I have an interview of sorts tomorrow, with an ambulatory equine vet. I was hoping that I could work off the books while I did my school thing...but I don't know if they would do that. I will have to blog tomorrow about the results of that interview, then compare & contrast (just like in high school English class) it with Thursday's interview.

I hope I can get through all this.

No comments: