Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Unemployed People Are Busy Too

Just because I don't have a regular job, does not mean my days are filled with nothing to do. I have decided to make a list of what I have to do today just to comprehend the sheer immensity of things. 
--email JR inquiring about his health
--email JM in regards to vet tech websites
--print out some really good affirmations I have found and hang them up in the house
--watch my videotaped 1 AM SportsCenter (I love Neil Everett)
--walk the dogs throughout the day
--go on FaceBook and check out all my friends
--Twitter (need I say more)
--go to the bank
--pick up some RX's from the store
--pay some bills
--enter feedback on eBay for things I got
--do laundry
--help GiGi write in her blog
--compose my own blog entry
--email an animal hospital enquiring about my externship status
--look for jobs

That should do it for now. At this moment I'm having a nice cup of tea and listening to the rain as I type away. 
I also have about 10 magazines and 3 books waiting for me to read them also..I will do some reading tonight amid the American Idol results and the 10 PM news. 
There is nothing more for me to write here, so I'm off to start my to-do list. 
Wish me luck.

No comments: